
Do you ever just laugh out loud at random stuff? Well recently just walking across campus I see stuff/people and it just makes me laugh. So I will share some of the things that made me laugh. They probably won't be funny but they were to me at the moment.
I saw a guy on campus with an airbrushed t-shirt on that said Chris & Anna...I laughed out loud he was definitely whipped.
This guy was riding his bike like super speedy fast down the road....I wanted to yell GET IT BOY>>>GET IT!
Last week I was walking to my 8:00 and I passed a couple....The guy was literally pulling his girlfriend along she had a beautiful look of anguish on her bed head face. It was funny!
I get really cracked up when I see couples walking around campus holding hands....Why? I have no clue. But every time I see it...I just laugh!
So there is this hill between the dorms.....you can take the stairs or you can go up/down the dirt path beside the stairs. Well most ppl take the dirt path...it never fails people fall down it all the time! I must say way FUNNY...
So now I'll tell you something funny about me. Earlier...some of our neighbors came and knocked on our door and tried to scare us. So I head back to my room and grab my tire thumber...It looks like a small bat but it will tear somebody up literally. That may not sound funny but it was funny b/c first of all I have a tire thumber...whose has one of those? and secondly, like I could really hurt someone!
So I say all of this why? because I know you probably don't think any of it's funny but I guess it's one of those just have to be there moments. My point is we should all take time to LAUGH!
No comments:
Post a Comment