Saturday, August 23, 2008

Tropical Storm FAY



It has been a YUCKIE day here in Auburn. So as I posted last night I was very excited about getting to sleep late this morning. Well that didn't happen...I couldn't sleep in :( Ever since I got up this morning it has been raining like cats and dogs. The wind has blown non-stop. TERRIBLE WEATHER to say the least. I was a wild woman today...I cleaned like crazy. Nothing better to do so why not clean right? Ha!

Tonight I was very excited because Steven was coming up for dinner. Well when he was almost here the sirens started going off. Tornado sirens that is. I got online to see what was going on and I'm looking at a map like the one above. I tried reading it, but honestly I had no clue at what I was looking at. I'm no weatherMAN..haha! Long story short. Monica goes to the Vet school to take cover and Steven and I head to Olive Garden. A great ending to a yuck day!

No comments: