skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
WHO AM I ?
Friday, August 22, 2008
Friday night.
Tonight Moncia and I went with Chad and B our neighbors out to dinner and bowling. We bowled three games. The first one I won with 105 and the other two I bowled an 85 and Chad won. It was a fun night! Yay..for sleeping late in the morning!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mystery
Colossians 2:2
Blog Archive
►
2009
(46)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(14)
▼
2008
(74)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(18)
▼
August
(21)
On a lighter note....
Thursday, August 28………Fort Payne……PHSFriday, Septe...
A very long post! Monday August 25th
Sunday at Lakeview!
Tropical Storm FAY
Friday night.
Okay so I don't usually blog this early in the day...
Word of the day....BOOYAH!
Today has been good. My three classes went smooth...
First day of classes!
Tomorrows the big day. School starts back for ano...
Not much went on today around Stonegate. I tackled...
HDFS
My teeth HURT!!!!!!!
Tonight I was ask to speak to the youth at my pare...
Happy Birthday Janna!
Blake is officially a senior :(
Beach
The Clampetts
Direction determines Destination-Not intentions!
Welcome to my blog!I started blogging a little bit...
No comments:
Post a Comment