Monday, August 18, 2008

First day of classes!

So 6:30 came very early this morning. The morning started out good. Monica and I caught the tiger transit and since it was the first day of classes everyone else had the same idea of riding it. Since everyone else was riding it and we were the last stop to campus we had to stand up. I honestly thought if the transit driver slammed on his breaks one more time we were all about to go flying forward. So we got to campus and I hiked over to Spidle Hall for my first two classes. After that I had an hour break so I went over to Einstein Brothers and had a strawberry muffin( it was delicious!). Then I headed to Haley for my last class and yes I got lost. I could not find the room so I was walking around with this look of confusion on my face. Then I found it and afterwards I could not find how to get out. Haley Center is a very confusing building!

When I got home Monica and I filled each other in on how our classes went. Then we went for a Walmart run. The rest of the afternoon we just took it easy. Tonight we cooked our first meal together as roommates. We had beef tips, carrots, potatos, and sister shubert rolls. It was Grand! So while dinner was cooking we organized the kitchen and it is finally in order!

Tomorrow I have three more classes: 8:00 Global Consumer Culture, 9:30 Public Speaking, and then 11:00 Introduction to Women's Studies. I hope tomorrow goes as well as today did except for getting lost in Haley. Well better get to bed!

~ Oh and Monica and I are boycotting Zaxbys! We had bad chicken last night & so we have been kind of sickly last night and today :(

No comments: