

Thursday, August 28………Fort Payne……PHS
Friday, September 5………Columbia…………Away*
Friday, September 12……Douglas……………PHS *
Friday, September 19........Priceville…………Away*
Friday, September 26……Sylvania…………Away
Friday, October 3…………Guntersville…PHS *
Friday, October 10…Fairview..(Homecoming)PHS *
Friday, October 17………North Jackson…Away*
Friday, October 24………DAR………………PHS *
Thursday, October 30 …Fyffe………………Away
Friday, October 3…………Guntersville…PHS *
Friday, October 10…Fairview..(Homecoming)PHS *
Friday, October 17………North Jackson…Away*
Friday, October 24………DAR………………PHS *
Thursday, October 30 …Fyffe………………Away
I thought I would post these studly pictures of the senior football players. I'm excited Thursday night is their first game. Hopefully I'm going to be able to make it!
Today was yet another exciting day. This morning I almost got attacked by a weenie dog. For REAL!! Then this afternoon Jenn, the Women's director at Lakeview, came over and we went and visited some girls in Stonegate. After that I read my life away for the rest of the afternoon. Monica got home from Haley and we went to Kinnucan's and to Sonic. Well we've been trying to walk every night. Due to the weather we haven't got to much this weekend. So tonight we attempted to....and yes it started raining...The story of my life!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment