Tonight I was ask to speak to the youth at my parents church. Richard ask me back at the beginning of summer to come tonight and speak about what the Lords doing and has been doing in my life. He ask me to just give my testimony and speak from the heart. This was my first time to share my testimony and heart with a group of people. I talked to them about taking their relationship with Christ to the next level. I also stressed the importance of having a daily quite time. I left them with a challenge to just be transparent and real. To seek Christ with their all!
I shared with them these verses that I continuously pray-
" Search me O God, and know my heart; try my, and know my thoughts: and see if there be any wicked way in me and lead me in the way everlasting." Psalm 139:23-24
" Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me." Psalm 51:10
My prayer is that my heart is continuously being searched and renewed. I strive to become a better disciple daily. I'm so blessed to be called a daughter of the King!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment