Today we left for Auburn/Beach. We came down to Auburn tonight to drop off some stuff( coffee maker, dishes, and the crate of clothes/shoes) and see how things were around Stonegate. Mom and I felt like Jedd and Ellie Mae from the Beverly Hillbillies. We could not have squeezed anything else in my car. The pictures are taken without my mom's suitcase, or toiletry bag. So once we got that in there it was packed to the brim. Mom drove down and she complained the whole time about not being able to see out :O
Our trip to Auburn was good. Mom drove rather fast and I made the comment to her that you could tell she hadn't got a ticket lately because she sure was driving fast through the different towns. Then she proceeded to make fun of me...for all the times she has to tell me to speed up. Since I got my first and only ticket I drive like a old granny now.
Time for bed...YAY for the beach tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment