Friday, August 15, 2008

HDFS

My major is officially changed! I am now in the college of Human Sciences. My major is Human Development and Family Studies with a focus on adults. I was kind of scared today when I was changing my major but I just kept thinking back about direction determining my destination not my intentions. I feel this is the direction I'm suppose to be going in! As many of you know changing my major has been a huge battle this summer for me and my parents. I'm so happy now that I know I'm where I'm suppose to be and my parents are "ok" with it. After many prayers, tears, and confrontations all I can say is FINALLY! It feels good to not have to fret or worry anymore about this. Peace Ahhhh....

" In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps". Proverbs 16:9

No comments: