Saturday, September 6, 2008

Labor Day Weekend!

It's been quite a while since I have posted so I'm going to recap on the past several days. Last Thursday I went home for the long weekend. I made it for the second half of Blake's game. He played really good but they lost :( Friday I went to Birmingham to see Steven and go to the hospital with him and his mom to see his Dad. I met his precious Mom, his Dad, and his stepmother. Saturday-Monday we stayed down at the river. Saturday the McFalls, Deermans, Holts, and some of Blakes friends came down for a cookout. Monday Chad called me and gave me bad news that my trailer had been broken into. So he went to check things out and unfortunately they stole Monica's laptop, TV, and ipod. I called her and let her in on the bad news. So Monday night I went back to Auburn. When I got down here I had to call the police and get a police report done. My door would not lock so I went and stayed with my sweet friends Ashley and Whitney.

No comments: