Not much went on today around Stonegate. I tackled my biggest project which was my closet. It took me half of the day just to do that. Then I worked on putting everything else away. I did not finish, my kitchen still needs to be straighten and my bathroom needs some work. The big part is over though. Monica got here tonight and boy was I glad to see her. I haven't seen her since May so it was good to finally see her and catch up. I'm so excited about her living here! We went down to Chad's after she got here and saw his new puppy Max he is so cute and playful. That's about it so I posted some pictures of the mess, before and after of my closet and a picture of Oliva & Eliza that Aunt Pat sent me from her trip down to visit them.





No comments:
Post a Comment