Let see where do I start?? I guess I can tell you about my day. It started out bright and early at 6:30. Classes were good! This afternoon I called Richard and we just chatted for a little while. I am so thankful for the relationship that we have formed this summer. He is just a man hungry for young people and seeing them grow in their walk. He has been such an encouragement this summer to me. There is nothing more sweeter than forgiveness between believers. I serve an amazing God!
Tonight was my first night back to CBS. It was great there were tons of people. Curtis taught from Ephesians 1: 1-14. He does an amazing job of stretching our minds to think more into the text. One of the worship songs we sang was We've Come to Declare by Shane and Shane. I posted some of it below. Great lyrics to just think and mediate on!
Your heart was torn, forgiveness was born
Yet through Your pain, You call us by name
So that we would be free, yes free indeed
Free to run with You to be all that You created us to be
In You it is true that we are free (oh Lord we are free)
Oh we've come to declare the beauty of the Lord
Declare the beauty of the Lord
Oh we've come to declare the beauty of the Lord
Declare the beauty of the Lord
Alleluia we sing
Alleluia we sing, yes we praise You O Lord
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment