Thursday, August 14, 2008

My teeth HURT!!!!!!!

Today was quite an eventful/rushed day.
I first had an orthodontist appointment this morning ( hence the reason my teeth are hurting really bad). I did get good news though. The nurse said that Dr. Reynolds wrote down that they " might " do impressions next time I come for retainers. I was happy for a split second and then I responded with I'm not going to get my hopes up. I'm not because I was told I would only have to wear them a year and it's been two and a half. Which why should I get them off ...I've had braces three fourths of my life. I wouldn't t be the same person without them. haha!
So after my ortho appt mom had me running errands and picking up lunch for them. During this time I almost ran out of gas and thought I tore my rear wheel cover off ( the part of the car above the wheel-not sure what its called) because I went off a colvard ditch like thing { I was scared }! I was rushing this whole time because at the time I thought I had to be in Auburn at 3 instead of 3:30 and I hadn't even packed my car or finished packing my stuff. So I got home scarfed down lunch...ran to the house, mom and I threw everything in and I was off at 12: 20. I had to stop for gas and ran into a guy I graduated with ( Willie Jo) haven't seen him in forever. Finally I was on the interstate south bound and breaking every speed limit between Rainsville & Auburn ( sorry mom). Once I got to Auburn I parked illegally so I didn't have to hike all the way across campus. I met with the advisor in the college of Human Sciences. It was a successful meeting she gave me the degree outline. Came home and unloaded my packed down car in the heat...it was very hot I was sweating! Thank you Jesus for air conditioning. Oh yeah and Thank you for not letting me get a parking or speeding ticket! So then after I unloaded everything I went through my mail, added/dropped classes and attempted to look for a job. It was nice to sit down for a little while because it seems like all day has been nonstop rush rush. The time has come where relaxing is over because there are huge piles of stuff staring at me...I guess it needs to be unpacked and put away!

No comments: