This weekend was a blast! Steven came up to visit. Friday night we went and played tennis...YES he beat me. Saturday morning I got home from Ashley & Whitney's house...we made breakfast and went to the game. Auburn won!! Saturday night after the game we went and ate dinner and then we watched the bama game. It was a much needed weekend....after the past two stressful weeks I've had. Isn't our picture lovely?
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Watch your step.....
This weekend was a blast! Steven came up to visit. Friday night we went and played tennis...YES he beat me. Saturday morning I got home from Ashley & Whitney's house...we made breakfast and went to the game. Auburn won!! Saturday night after the game we went and ate dinner and then we watched the bama game. It was a much needed weekend....after the past two stressful weeks I've had. Isn't our picture lovely?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment