


So I have been a big slacker not posting lately. I have been extremely busy. Last week I had four test and then I went home Friday for a ortho appt ( GOOD NEWS: Lord willing on October 24th I will get my beautiful braces taken off) and for Blakes football game. They played Priceville and it was a massacre. Saturday I was rudely awaken at 6:00 by a heard of boys ready to come to Auburn. So I told them the only way I was going back to Auburn at that time of morning was if someone else drove my car. So Jay drove my car down to Auburn and I attempted to sleep. We came down for the LSU game. It was a great game with a bad ending. The boys have a fun time! It has been a quick and tiring weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment