Monday, September 8, 2008

Monday~

It has been a long day here in Auburn. I have been up since 5:20 for the Gap and have been going ever since. Today was Ashley and my first day at the GAP, it was amazing the hour passed by so quickly. Classes today were good. In my marriage and family class we are watching a video on the American Wedding...pretty interesting. My other classes were blah. This afternoon I came home and took a short nap b/c I knew I had a long afternoon and night ahead of me so I needed to be awake and alert. I got up from my nap and began reading and working on perspectives. I dislike to procrastinate but I find myself doing it way to much. Monica said today that you would think I was a law student because I read so much. I do read a lot. Most of my classes require tons of reading. I guess it's a good thing I enjoy reading though. Tonight was perspectives. We talked about the story of His Glory. It was great! He left us with the question: How can we as Christians grow in His glory? I ran across this scripture as I was preparing for class tonight. " All this is for your benefit, so that the grace that is reaching more and more people may cause thanksgiving to overflow to the glory of God." 2 Corinthians 4 :15
That's it we live to benefit and Glorify His name!

No comments: