
So I have a huge pet peeve. It's when the male species leaves the toilet seat up. Grrr....I cannot stand when that happens. I mean who likes to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night and fall in?? No one..it's gross! Well the reason I am telling you this is because recently I have had this conversation with a couple of people. When I was home for Labor day we had to explain this to my cousin, that is living with us, because he has never had to share or live with other girls. So it wasn't a big thing for him to leave it up. Well at our house it is...Boys don't leave the toilet seat up! He's learning not quite there yet. Anyways...so today I was on the transit and the driver and this girl were having the discussion of TO leave or NOT TO leave the toilet seat up. The answer is simple put the seat back down when you finish. The conversation was quite funny.
Fall Retreat tonight. Good luck Plainview! Go #10!!
No comments:
Post a Comment