Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Flawless~

I was a bad little girl this morning. I woke up when my alarm went off. I went to get in the shower and I thought about what time it was and I turned around walked out of the bathroom and went back to bed. I woke up a little later and sent Monica a text message and told her that I was not going to my 8:00 class. I skipped..YIKES!! My other two classes went well. I met Leah at the new student center for lunch. I have not saw her in forever...well at least since she got engaged. I was so happy to get to hear all about her wedding details. Man her ring is AMAZING...Clint did good! We had fun catching up. I can't wait for her wedding. The rest of the afternoon I worked on a speech and paper. Tonight was church..it was grand!

So funny story! After church Monica and I went down to the mailbox. We were curious about where one of Monicas friends lives in Stonegate. So she said lets ride down this way. We did and got to the stop sign. She was like I think it is right...and I said well it looks like there is a red mustang to the left. So I was just going to back up and go left. Well Monica was like Whooah Whoah there is a cop behind us. So I put it back in drive and turned right. Well the cop followed us and put on his lights. Yes we got pulled over in Stonegate! He had his lights going and the spot light on. He comes and taps on the window and ask for my ID. I was like sir we live here and we were looking for a friends trailer. He said well the reason I am pulling you over is because there have been a lot of break ins here recently and ya'll didn't act like ya'll knew what y'all were doing. He said I thought ya'll might be picking up someone. I said No Sir we are one of the ones that got broken in to. I said I really appreciate that ya'll are patrolling though. So he gave me back my ID and said have a nice night ladies. It was quite funny...we got pulled over in Stonegate and accused of being the thieves. REALLY??

No comments: