
This past week has been rather crazy. Tuesday Monica came back down and her mom came with her. I got to finally meet Mrs. Rena she was so sweet. We went to the police station so Monica could fill out a police report and I picked mine up. When we got back the guy had come and put in a new door. He is suppose to come back on Monday to put in motion lights. This week has been pretty stressful for Monica and I. We almost got ate by a dog one morning at the transit...I thought my heart was going to beat out of my chest. I'm really starting to not like dogs anymore. Thursday I went and got a pedicure, it was very relaxing! Last night Steven came to hangout. We went to dinner and then we went to see The Dark Knight. It was pretty good definitely a boy movie though. When it first came out over the summer, Blake went to see it and he came home after it and was like " Dude that was the best movie I've ever seen" I would not go that far ha! Mom called this morning and said that Plainview won last night so that's exciting. This morning I slept late and watched the Auburn game. Yay for Auburn winning! Well I guess I should get back to some homework.
No comments:
Post a Comment