
The weather is crazy. I never know what will be appropriate to wear from day to day. Here lately I have been freezing every where I go.( Hint the reason I'm drinking coffee right now) Last night at Perspectives glad I took a jacket because it was COLD. Today I wore pants and a t-shirt...I froze! I'll be glad when there is consistency in the temperature. Because like in the morning when I go to class its chilly and then in the afternoons its hot. Ok so here lately I honestly have been running on fumes it feels like. My sleep habits have been off. Last night I went to bed at a decent hour and I have felt so much better today. This is the point in the semester when I am beating myself up for taking 8:00 classes Monday through Friday. This post is rather random...I thought I would add another picture from this weekend & below a couple of interesting lines from a email I got. The parallelism is interesting!
3) A lot of kneeling will keep you in good standing.
7) Are you wrinkled with burden? Come to the church for a faith-lift.
9) Don't wait for six strong men to take you to the church.
13) WARNING: Exposure to the Son may prevent burning.
16) Suffering from truth decay? Brush up with your Bible on a daily basis.
17) Exercise daily! Walk with the Lord.
18) Never give the devil a ride -- he will always want to
22) Worry is the darkroom in which negatives can develop.
23) Give Satan an inch, and he'll be a ruler.
24) Be ye fishers of men -- you catch them, and God will
clean them.
No comments:
Post a Comment