Monday, January 19, 2009

Tomorrow is the big day





"You can kiss your family & friends good-bye & put miles between you, but at the same time you carry them with you in your heart, your mind, and your stomach, because you do not just live in a world but a world lives in you." -Frederick Buechner

I can't believe tomorrow I will board a plane and embark on a new adventure. I'm really excited. One thing that has remained constant through the process of me going is the peace that I have had. I know that for the next three months I'm suppose to be at FFI. I ask for your prayers over the next three months. I can't say it enough but I serve an incredible God. He continues to impress and reveal himself to me more and more every day. I can't wait to share my adventure with everyone. God Bless!

* Tomorrow is a big day for our country. We need to keep our government, country and leadership in our prayers. Pray for President Obama and his next four years.

No comments: