Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hi Des,

Thank God for forgiveness!!!!!!!

I am listening to John Hagee and he told the story about the baby eagle that was living with prairie chickens. He snatched and ate the corn and worms like the prairie chickens. He only flew a few feet because the prairie chickens only flew a few feet. One day he saw a beautiful eagle soaring in the sky. The prairie chickens told him that he could never be like the eagle. He died without ever soaring through the sky. He didn't see himself as God saw him. Do not live below God's purpose for your life!

God bless you real good today.

I love you,

AP

I received this email today from my Aunt( I hope she doesn't care for me putting this on here). As I read it and thought about living below God's purpose it made me think. I know I always ask a lot of rhetorical questions but this is how we learn and change if we are constantly questioning ourselves. So of course I thought about am I putting limitations on Christ and what His purpose is for my life. As many of you know a week from Tuesday I will be out in Colorado for three months. The more I have prayed about going out there and as it has gotten closer I am getting really excited. I am ready to be in the Christian environment where I am surrounded by Godly people who are going to help and equip me to BELIEVE and LIVE out God's FULL purpose for my life. I am excited about this time of equipping and growing that I believe I'm fixing to experience.

No comments: