I know I'm a little behind on this post but I want to tell everyone about my first day at Focus. It was INCREDIBLE. Everything about FFI has impressed me beyond measure so far. I just can't even start to tell you about the passion that is here. My professors and the staff are just Godly Godly people. Yesterday we had a day of orientation. Class overviews, name badge pictures made, lunch, ITT training, other snap shots, and etc. It was a packed day! When we got done with Focus everyone went to the Garden of Gods. It was pretty neat. I'm telling you the terrain here is STUNNING. The mountains are really indescribable. God's natural beauty is so evident here. You can't help but stand in Awe of his beautiful creations.
I have two amazing roommates. I've known them two days and I have already become attached and loving them. They are beautiful women inside and out. You will definitely hear a lot about them! I finally got all most all of my stuff unpacked and put away. There are still a couple of stray things that need to find there places though. Today we have another day of orientation.
No comments:
Post a Comment