Friday, October 24, 2008

BIG DAY!!!


Today on October 24, 2008 I got my braces off. I'm finished!! After years of mouth work today was the day that it all paid off. Yay for no more braces...EVER!!! Honestly I didn't know if this day would ever come ha! When I was getting them off today it was kind of bitter sweet. I was scared that my teeth were going to look horrible and yet another change for people to get use to. In a way I felt like my braces had become a part of my identity oddly enough. Mostly because all of my really good friends now...only know the Destinee with braces! But the people who have known me for a while are going to get to witness yet another drastic change...my mom ask me today when I was going to stop changing haha! This is it mom.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

yay!! :) beautiful!!!!