Monday, October 6, 2008

Brain FREEZE

Do you ever just have those moments when your brain just doesn't want to work. Well I have been trying to write this paper since last week. I told myself I was going to work on it Thursday and Friday. It didn't happen. So Saturday I was like ok I'm going to get this paper wrote b/c I know that I want have a lot of time between now and Tuesday to do so. So I sit down to write it and I couldn't get past the title. So last night when I finally got back to Auburn I was sitting down with the intentions to write and finish the paper. Well I got about a page and a half and couldn't finish it. At this point it wasn't b/c I didn't want to..I just couldn't think of the right things to say. Response papers are hard especially on topics that you don't really care for or know much about. So right now I just tried to finish my paper. I got to the conclusion and guess what I couldn't think of how to finish it. BRAIN PLEASE WORK FOR ME....so I'm fixing to head to my next class. Hopefully after I get out of class and attempt to finish my paper I will be able to. Gahlee what a pain this paper has been.

No comments: