Saturday, October 4, 2008

AHhhYAaaYA

What a weekend & it's not even over yet. Last night I went home for Blakes football game. They lost in double overtime 43-42 it was a great game. This morning I got to sleep late and it was wonderful. Today I had a pretty long chat with my parents and then I came down to Springville to spend the night with Allie. Once I got to Springville I met her at the nail place and we got our nails done. It was so much to see her and catch up on things. Then we came back to her house. Her mom fixed chili so we ate and watched the pathetic excuse of an Auburn game. That game was totally embarrassing. After that I got to try on my bridesmaid dress...it looked great just going to have to have it altered some(which was a huge shock to me...I was afraid it was going to be to small). Then we had a spa night. Allie is saleing a beauty line and so we tried it all out. It was very fun. Now I'm fixing to crash...it's been a long emotional day. Yay....for the Bridal Shower tomorrow.

No comments: