Wednesday, October 15, 2008

busy-rushed-hurried-zoom zoom


Ahh...two minutes to sit down and say that I haven't given up on blogging. I just have been really busy. Today I had accountability and it was good. Jenn ask me about what was going on in my life. I was just like BUSYNESS!! I feel like every minute of my days here lately have been crazy rushed. That I've just been living life only a day ahead...I'm always preparing for the next thing. I'm never ahead. My quite time has suffered because of it. Something has to CHANGE. So...with all of that said-I'm going to try to be more wise with my time and just say NO to somethings....I can't do it all and be at all. I'm tired of telling people when they ask how I'm doing and I just say BUSY. I do not want BUSYNESS to continue to consume my life.

" You expected much, but see, it turned out to be little. What you brought home, I blew away, Why?" declares the Lord Almighty. " Because of my house, which remains a ruin, while each of you is busy with his own house. Haggai 1:9

- I do not want my busyness to become an idol in my life that hinders my growth and relationship with the Lord-

No comments: