Let me just tell you about my exciting day! This morning I had class of course. Then after class I went to Moe's to meet Terri Leigh for lunch. We had such a good time...she is PRECIOUS! After that I had Monica pick me up on campus and take me back home so I could change. Then we came back to the school she went to class and I went the Act to work out( it was much needed..my body was physically stressed and tense it needed relief). After that I went home and jumped in the shower pretty quickly. Got ready and headed to Sarah Laine's volleyball game. Sarah Laine is one of my focus group girls. They won..and she dominated she was incredible. After the game I ran home and put supper on. I had invited Whitney and Ashley over for supper. We had lemon pepper chicken, rice, and Sister Shubert rolls. Whitney and Ashley brought homemade chocolate chip cookies. It was a fun time. So now I'm finally sitting down after a crammed packed day. The picture above was taken at the volleyball game. R-L Terri Leigh(women's youth director at Lakeview) Allie & Cara( my focus group girls)
Listening will get you a long way-_-_-
No comments:
Post a Comment