Thursday, October 2, 2008

My friends are the BEST!!!

So I don't stop to thank or appreciate my friends as much as I should. I often take them for granted. This past year I have truly been blessed with such AMAZING Godly friends. Good friends don't come often or easily. I know I have been there where I felt like I didn't have one friend to call and talk to about life. This past year some of my old friendships have been strengthen and I have made incredible new ones. So I say all of this out of thankfulness...that my old friendships have been restored and for the new friendships I have.

One of my main prayers when I was preparing to move to Auburn was that the Lord would send me good Godly friends. He has done that in abundance. I am so blessed. They are always there for me in just a simple ride to church, a shoulder to cry on, a quite prayer when in need, ears to listen, and wonderful laughs. It's great to know I have wonderful friends in my life that I can just text or call when I'm having a bad day and ask them to pray for me or ask them for words of wisdom. They do not judge or persuade me. They accept me for me.

Whitley-Janna-Monica-Ashley----you girls are incredible! Thank you for support and love in every faucet of my life. You all are truly God sents.
Monica thanks for last night!
Ashley thank you for listening when no one else would!

No comments: