I'm back in Auburn for yet another long and busy week. My finals start this Wednesday and don't end till the following Tuesday. I will be very happy when this semester ends. So this weekend was good. I finally got my removable retainer on Friday and my teeth have been extremely sore all weekend. Friday night Steven came to Rainsville. We watched Blake play ball. They lost :( On Saturday we were really lazy and watched the SEC championship game. What about them gators?? Today I finished most of my support letters for Focus so they should be in the mail within the next couple of days.This past week I went back and re-read the book Boy Meets Girl by Joshua Harris. I read it for the first time this Spring when I was single and so I wanted to go back and re-read it now that I'm in a relationship. It is a great read. " Boy Meets Girl is an honest, romantic, and refreshingly biblical look at relationships. It's about dating with a purpose. About friendship plus possibility. About romance chaperoned by wisdom." I definitely recommend it. If your single I also recommend I Kissed Dating Goodbye which is also by Joshua Harris.
1 comment:
Post a Comment