The Lord has been teaching me so much these past couple of weeks. Tonight I got some news and all I could do was just rejoice in the Lords perfect GRACE.
Grace-being given something you don't deserve.
As a believer I have had grace shine upon me more times than I can count. Today I was just reminded once again of His grace. Almost two years ago the Lord by His grace and love delivered me from a situation. Today I rejoice in Him b/c the news I heard today could have easily been about me as well. I can not thank Him enough for having His protective loving gracious hand on me.
Since that situation almost two years ago I've fell in love with a man I call MY Savior-Father-Protector-Identity-Provider-Lover-Sustainer. He has worked in my heart and changed my heart to love things that He loves. My outlook on life, people, relationships, my future, and eternity has changed. You may say Destinee sounds like you have it figured out...NO WAY I'm still a sinner I still struggle, I still fall; but now I have a true genuine relationship with my Lord. I cannot boast enough in the cross and what He has done in my life.
"I thank you Lord for on February 15, 2007 you spared your sweet grace on my life. I rejoice in YOU!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment