Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas has come & gone




Happy late BIRTHDAY JESUS & Blake!
Christmas here on Dalton Ave was good. I was woke up Christmas morning by Blake giving me a wet willie. I thought he was out of the stage that wants to get up early to see what Santa has brought. I guess he's not ha! On Christmas we exchange presents as a family that morning and then go to my Nana's for lunch and do Christmas there. Nana prepared a great meal...I'm still full! Christmas night we went to the movies to see Marley & Me. I don't think I've ever been to the movies when there was so many people there. The theater was packed out there wasn't an empty seat.

Today I almost burned the house down. YIKES I know... Blake and I were at Walmart and mom called. She said I needed to pick up some odor eliminator b/c she had just put out a fire and the house smelt like smoke. I had left a candle going and it had caught on fire. It didn't mess anything up..luckily Mom caught it in time. It did set the fire detectors off and smoked up the house. Man I'm glad mom was there!

No comments: