Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy 1st day of December.

Here lately I have been having tons of WHO AM I? moments. Man do I serve an AmaZING God! I know you probably get tired of me saying that...but it's true and I can honestly not say it enough. I boast totally in the Cross!!

Can you believe it's already December? So yes my morning has been great so far. I have one more class and then I'm headed home to hopefully take a nap. I didn't sleep well last night :( This morning I talked to my mother and she said that Blake was out of school today because it snowed? CrazY-NOT FAIR!!

Yesterday I did not want to come back to Auburn. My break felt so short. The first part of the break was busy and jammed full. Allie and Alex's wedding was beautiful! I got to spend a couple of days in Mobile with Steven at the beginning of the week and it was lots of fun. I had the pleasure of meeting several of his friends which was fun and entertaining. Then the second part of the break I spent it at home and I was a total bum. I was very lazy didn't do much but sleep alot. It was much needed rest though. Lets not even discuss the poor excuse of an Iron Bowl.

Well this blog is kind of random...on well! I hope to post some pictures soon of the wedding.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just thought i would let you know i feel the same way most of the time. "who am i"? for God to love me so much. he is an awesome God!