
So let me just tell you about my craziness. Last night I went over to Gardendale for Christways (the church Steven works at)Christmas production. I thought it would be a nice break during my finals to go enjoy excellent Christmas music and spend time with Steven so I did. Oh my goodness the Christmas production was fabulous...they sounded AMAZING!!!! There music ministry has it going on. After the production Steven took me to P.F. Changs. It was grand! This morning I got to worship at Christway again. After church I headed back to the burn. Didn't want to come back :( I got back and my friend Tim and I went to Home Depot. He put lattice around my porch( it was Stonegate protocol). So the nice person he is...He spent his Sunday afternoon putting lattice around my porch.
So to the craziness....I'M STRESSED!!!! About a lot of things...but it doesn't make it any better that I can't eat or sleep. Yes my sleeping is all JACKED UP!!!
I'm finally in the Christmas spirit. Time to hang the mistletoe :)
No comments:
Post a Comment