This morning I took my first final...which went very well. Happy to report I made an A in that class...YAY!!!! I have spent all day studying for my public speaking test at 8:00 in the morning. After my test in the morning I get to come home and start studying for my test on Friday morning at 8:00. Then I have the weekend and then three more finals on Monday and Tuesday. I'M READY FOR FINALS TO BE OVER WITH....
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
My brain is about to explode and I'm not even half way through finals...........YIKES!!!
This morning I took my first final...which went very well. Happy to report I made an A in that class...YAY!!!! I have spent all day studying for my public speaking test at 8:00 in the morning. After my test in the morning I get to come home and start studying for my test on Friday morning at 8:00. Then I have the weekend and then three more finals on Monday and Tuesday. I'M READY FOR FINALS TO BE OVER WITH....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment