Thursday, March 5, 2009

Snowboarding




This past weekend I went snowboarding for the first time. It was so much fun but so tiring. I have never snow skied or snowboarded. So since I have wake boarded I thought I would try snowboarding. I LOVE a challenge!!! I went with Ashley (another student here at the Institute from Auburn) and some of her friends that are here in CO doing an internship. There was eight of us that went up to the mountains. Five of us were snowboarding for the first time. So we were all learning together. It was so much FUN! I fell so much...I'm still sore from the trip last Saturday. We are going snowboarding again this weekend to Copper Mountain with FFI. I'm super excited!

One sad report about our trip. Danny one of the guys that went with us fell on the last run of the day and broke his arm :(

No comments: