Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Baptized a year yesterday




On March 9, 2008 I was baptized at Lakeview. That was one year ago yesterday. As I laid in bed Sunday night thinking about things, it hit me that it had been one year. I can honestly say my baptism means more to be today then it did a year ago. This has been an amazing year in the Lord. Some people might ask why I waited till I was twenty to be baptized. Well as a young child I just never realized the importance or felt like I had to. Last spring I was walking through several different things in my walk with the Lord. One was obedience to go before Lakeview and ask to be baptized. My flesh of course didn't want to do this because I knew people would be looking at me saying now why hasn't she been baptized already since she has been a believer for so long. I can still remember everything about March 9 of last year. I have just come to rejoice in Christ and His work in my life and the lives of people around me. He is truly amazing and I'm so blessed to be a child of His.

Here are some pictures from Pulpit rock here in the Springs a couple of days ago. Ashley and I went there to read and enjoy the beautiful Colorado weather.

No comments: