Thursday, November 27, 2008

A time to give thanks and be THANKFUL

I am Thankful for :
+ Salvation. Like the title of my blog. Who Am I? I am so thankful to be a child of Christ and to have a personal relationship with him. I'm so thankful for the ultimate sacrifice Jesus made on the cross for me.
+ Family. I often times take my loving family for granted. I don't stop and really realize how thankful I am to have two loving parents.
+ Friends. The people I'm surrounded by that daily bring joy, love, encouragement, happiness, fun, and support into my life. I'm so extremely thankful for my buds.
+ Education. I'm so thankful to have the means to attend college and work towards a college education.
+ Health. I'm blessed to be in good health.
+ Lakeview. I'm thankful for a loving supportive church that has discipled me and equipped me to be a warrior for Christ. That is a bible teaching and believing church.
+ Steven. I'm thankful that I met him and have gotten to spend time getting to know him and how incredible he truly is.

I give ultimate thanks to my Lord and Savior for all that He is and all He has done. I am nothing without Him and because He reigns supreme I live a life of victory through His shed blood. Lord you are my ALL and I THANK YOU!

No comments: