

It's Sunday night and I'm in bed at 9:38. If feels so good to just lay here. This weekend has been crammed pack. I've been running since my feet hit the floor Friday morning. Friday after I got out of school, Steven came up. We ran some errands, had dinner, and went and saw the movie Fireproof( it was excellent! I recommend it). Have I told y'all he's great? Saturday I arose at a very early hour and headed off to Springville. Once there we ran around and got stuff together for that night. At 4 it was time for Allie's Lingerie shower. It was very fun and she got a lot of beautiful things. After that we had the Bachelorette party....it was a blast. We had a belly dancer come and teach us how to belly dance. It was very entertaining. Today we had the Bridesmaid Luncheon at Limestone Springs. It's a golf course which was magnificent. It was so pretty there. We went back to the McCowns packed our stuff up and headed straight back to Auburn. We went straight to Lakeview. Monica dropped me off for focus group. After church I came home and now I'm finally getting to rest.
No comments:
Post a Comment