These past two weeks have been busy and tiresome. So I think it's official I NEED A BREAK. Last week I stayed at the Kickliter's. Ms. Nancy was out of the country on a mission trip so I stayed with Ashley all week. I don't do well sleeping at other peoples houses so needless to say I didn't get much sleep last week. This weekend my family came down to Auburn for the Georgia game. Dad is the only one that ended up going to the game. Mom, Blake, and I didn't go. We slept late, we had lunch together, and got things together for everyone to come over after the game. After the game was over the Deerman's and Willams' families came over and we ate and hung out. It was fun. Sunday was super rushed as well.
Monday my feet hit the ground running. I have two test and two papers this week. This morning I took my two test so now all I have left is my two papers and packing for the break. Friday I leave to go up for Allie & Alex wedding. I am so excited it is finally here. I picked my dress up from the alteration shop yesterday and I'm pleased. This weekend will be another busy one. Wedding stuff and then off to Mobile for a couple of days. Then back to Rainsville for the remaining of the week. I'm looking forward to no school and spending time with the special people in my life. Yay for Thanksgiving break!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We miss you and love you!!!! We are so proud of you!!!
Post a Comment