Thursday, August 6, 2009
Update:
I finished up the summer semester here in Auburn yesterday. I have been frantically studying for the GRE this week. I take it on Monday in Bham. I am so nervous about taking it Eekkk!!! Please keep me in your prayers. This week has been so LONG. Tomorrow after I finish tutoring I am out of here till Tuesday!! Tutoring...yes tutoring. I teach English to 5 Korean individuals. This will carry over into the Fall as my job. It has been a learning experience but also fun. On to other news. Blake moves to Auburn Wednesday. I am really excited about his move. It is going to be a great experience for him...I know he'll do wonderful down here. We will be living together so that should be fun! Thursday Mom and I head out for a much needed girls trip to the beach. We are so excited to get away and relax! Then back to reality with school starting back up on the 17Th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment