

Tomorrow will be my last day of classes here at the Institute. Wow...it has been an amazing journey! The Lord has taught me so much personally...I can't wait to get back and tell people about this journey. I have been terrible about blogging this semester. Time just hasn't been on my side....
Last night we had our last small group meeting. Being apart of that small group has been a vital piece of the refining process I've been walking through. Every week we check in with everyone before we get started. Checking in is just telling everyone how your week has been and just where your at. Everyone went around and was talking about how they were sad it was over and that they are scared about going back etc..
As it got to me I just gave three adjectives Ready-Enjoying-Depending. I said you know it may sound bad but I am actually READY to go back. This has been an amazing season. I have come out here and received extraordinary teaching, spiritual growth, and amazing authentic community. It has been a great sabbatical of equipping and refining. I am now equipped to go back. I know that my life is back in Alabama right now. I am ready to go and be Salt & Light. I am ready to share the knowledge I have gained over the semester. I also talked about what the Lord is teaching me now. I have been seeking the Lord for a need that I know only He will answer and it has put me in a place of dependence on Him. This is very hard for our flesh to relinquish control and just give it all to the Lord. So I am practicing everyday by laying my will and my actions down at the feet of the cross. I ended it with just talking about Enjoying where the Lord has me right now and what He is doing in my life.
So the end is near....
No comments:
Post a Comment